Bullhorn provides cloud-based CRM and operations solutions for the recruitment industry. Its automated data capture and customer insight technology helps companies engage candidates and win customers.
Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their recruitment processes from start to finish. With its international operations headquartered in London, Bullhorn also has global offices in Boston, Brighton, Rotterdam, Sydney, and Vancouver. Bullhorn is founder-led and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
Bullhorn provides a full suite of software that helps recruitment firms reach new levels of productivity, and grow their businesses. Bullhorn solutions streamline candidate experiences, support sales activity and client engagement to win new business and expand existing accounts through stronger relationships, and operations to better manage your team and business performance.
Bullhorn solutions include:
- Recruitment CRM: Make better decisions, improve sales and recruitment consultant productivity, and manage the entire recruitment and applicant management process from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- Business Intelligence: Empower firms with true ad-hoc reporting and data-driven insights via Bullhorn Canvas.
- Sales CRM: Improve sales productivity and drive top-line growth.
- Automation: Automate workflows, processes, and communication throughout the entire recruiting cycle with Herefish by Bullhorn.
- Onboarding: Eliminate manual data entry and frustrating paper documents while providing a great candidate experience.
- VMS Sync: Increase service levels, win more business, and improve productivity via the only closed-loop VMS integration available to recruitment firms.