This event is a 45-minute interactive, roundtable discussion for recruitment leaders looking to explore what the best recruitment business is doing right now to win this war for hiring the next generation of great billers, led by James Osborne of The Recruitment Network.
Directors and Owners of Recruitment Businesses (sessions available for both TRN Members and non-members)
About this session
There is a war for talent going on across the recruitment sector and whilst it has never been as important as it is now to retain, lock in, motivate and engage your existing workforce, recruitment businesses looking to take advantage of the current market conditions need to significantly up their game and strategy around attraction and hiring of new talent. You will not grow your business unless you have a talent plan.
We will be taking time in this session to explore what the best recruitment business are doing right now to win this war for hiring the next generation of great billers, including:
- What makes you an employer of choice in this current market?
- Who are the employers of choice and what are they doing better than you?
- What is the ideal business model to maximise our chance of success when it comes to attracting and retaining the best talent?
- What are the right types of skills we need in a growing recruitment business?
- How do we lock in high performers and high potentials?
- How do we source and develop the next generation of talent?
Join the event
About the speaker
James is an award-winning business consultant, advisor and entrepreneur, with an international board level background in the staffing and recruitment sector, ultimately as GM within one of the largest HR and Recruitment service providers in Australia. As Chairman of The Recruitment Network, James works with recruitment business leaders, helping them to achieve significant growth, performance improvement and competitive advantages acting as a Non-Executive Director, consultant, trainer and strategist for numerous fast-growth recruitment businesses.