We are always looking for great new talent to join the TRN team, so if you would like to be part of our journey, get in touch
Latest Vacancies: New Business Development Manager
TRN are a scaling business who have built a one-of-a-kind platform and community designed for the recruitment industry – their solution will transform the recruitment sector internationally in the next few years. They’re well established, profitable, and have plans for significant growth. As they build their sales team, they’re looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will engage, attract, and sign-up recruitment businesses to their platform.
What You’ll Get
As a Business Development Manager, you can expect a basic salary up to £40k with an additional £30-40k on top which is completely uncapped. In addition to this you will receive fantastic benefits, with a work-from-anywhere model! You will be expected to spend on average 1-3 days per month in their Southeast office, where there is a culture of innovation, purpose, and entrepreneurial spirit.
What You’ll Do
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle, selling into the recruitment industry. Most of your leads will be generated for you, with your key responsibility being nurturing and converting these to join platform. This will be both in the UK and internationally!
What You’ll Need
The right Business Development Manager will have 2+ years in B2B Sales, and will thrive in a high-activity sales environment. You will have great sales and relationship-building skills, be driven and ambitious, and have a love for new business. Knowledge of the recruitment space is beneficial, but not essential – it is much more about the person than the experience!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Securing new business (members)
- Managing roundtables – both pre session and post session
- Zoom meetings to new clients/discussing their business and advising on most relevant membership tier for their needs
- Walk-throughs on TRNWorld
- Engaging cold leads via LinkedIn
- Warm/Cold calls to each funnel
- Managing incoming leads – qualifying and adding to automations – calling once exited automation
- Engaging Dormant Leads
- Planning our Roundtable Topics
- Forecasting weekly and monthly sales numbers
- Chasing of people who have gone quiet/disengaged (phone based)
- Setting up refences from existing TRN members to potential members
- Collaborate with marketing to drive inbound business
- An understanding of recruitment and potential pain points
- Knowledge of Sales Methodologies, including Meddic and Medpicc would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a target driven role (B2B)
- Ability to Communicate
- Be Curious – ask lots of questions – understand your prospect and their needs
- Active Listening Skills
- Emotional Intelligence and Empathy
- Ability to build Rapport
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Motivated by achieving Targets
To find out more, contact Joss Penfold (Sales Director) at email@example.com
Why work for us?
Other than the impact we make to the customers we work with, the fun we have on the way and the rewards we receive from delivering above excellent service, here are another 19 different reasons why you might want to consider a career at TRN:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining TRN – we are always on the look out for exceptional talent.