- How to stay ahead in Financial and Recruitment Leadership in the 2024 Recruitment Industry
This interactive workshop, facilitated by TRN and hosted by Natwest brings together economists, recruitment business leaders/entrepreneurs and finance experts to unpack the economic outlook for 2024 and share as recruitment business leaders how we can work smart to navigate through and unlock profitable, sustainable growth as we emerge into stronger markets. Hosted by TRN’s Gordon Stoddart join Natwest’s leading economist Neil Parker, TRN strategic advisors Mike Gawthorne and Keith Lewis and a panel of experienced CFO’s.
Networking and coffee on arrival
The Economy in 2024 – what’s coming? Natwest’s Neil Parker shares the latest economic outlook and the impact on the labour market.
The Financial Leadership Panel – financial leadership in and beyond a tough market. A panel of experienced recruitment business leaders and finance leaders from recruitment share:
- Tips and tricks to use in both financial and cash management and reporting
- Utilisation of numbers (both lagging and lead numbers)
- Productivity and performance metrics
- What recruitment business leaders get wrong
Building the financial dream team – identifying the expertise do you need in your camp, how to choose them and how to turn service providers into business partners.
Whether it’s your bank, accountant, invoice discounter, corporate advisor or wealth management advisor, what does good look like and what impact can they have?
Network and meet the experts
- David Blakey, Carey More and your EOT and MBO experts
How to Stay Ahead: Financial and Recruitment Leadership in the 2024 Staffing Industry
21 February 2024
14:00 - 16:30
Hampshire House Templars Way Southampton SO53 3RY