Chairman of The Recruitment Network, James Osborne, will be speaking live at the next REC Scale Up event in London on 27th September.
Scale Up Live – Talent in Recruitment
Scale Up Live is the regional programme of issues-based events that get to the heart of the key debates that will shape the recruitment industry both this year and beyond.
Scale Up Live brings together a variety of specialist industry sector niches to debate and discuss. The event is part of the REC’s Scale Up campaign and takes place on the afternoon of 27th September at the REC offices (Dorset House, Stamford St, SE1 9NT).
James’ presentation will focus on attracting, developing & retaining talent in recruitment and in particular on ‘Developing managers who engage, coach and grow high performing consultants’. James will then be chairing a panel of experts from the recruitment sector on the same theme.
Talent in recruitment—what is it?
With a mixture of presentations, keynote speeches and discussions, the event will cover:
- How to develop a culture, vision and values that attracts talent
- Creating team leaders which deliver superior performance
- Creating an authentic employer brand
- Developing career pathways & reward strategies to retain talent.
- Using development to improve performance
- How to make the best of a multiple generational workforce
- Recruitment leaders as world class coaches
- 12:45pm – Registration & networking lunch
- 1:30pm event start, followed by 2 x keynote presentation & 1 panel discussion
- 3:15pm – coffee break
- 3:35pm – event restarts, followed by 1 keynote presentation, 1 x panel session & 1 x closing keynote
- 5:00pm – closing remarks followed by networking drinks until 6pm
To book your place(s), click here.